The AL series anodized aluminum reflector is available in 16” and 22” diameters. Ideal for location of retail stores, warehouses, gymnasiums, factories, foundries, machine shops, grocery stores and malls.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum ballast housing and anodized aluminum refractor.
- Die-cast aluminum ballast housing with a white polyester powder paint finish.
- Easy to change out with other reflectors replace or remove and bottom lens.
- Steel hanger comes as standard.
- Comes with steel hook or die cast hook for easy mounting (WHK).
- Pendant splice box threaded for 3/4” conduit or hook mount.
REFLECTOR & BOTTOM LENS:
- Anodized aluminum reflector.
- Available with conical bottom lens, drop bottom lens and heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass flat lens in options.
- AL16: 16” Diameter reflector.
- AL22: 22” Diameter reflector.
- HPS Lamps have mogul base (E39) heavy duty porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
MH Lamps have protected mogul base (E39) heavy duty porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C), 180°C insulation system.
HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C), 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed standard.
- IP20 rated
- Suitable for damp location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).