Architectural area lighting, heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing, slim and sweeping curve design provides low wind resistance. Segmented aluminum design reflector for the best light efficiency. Use on walkways, parking areas and street lighting.
- Two pieces precise heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
- Housing is dark bronze polyester powder paint finish standard. Also available in other finish.
- Fully sealed with silicone foam gasket to prevent any leakage from the outside.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered glass lens.
- Segmented aluminum design reflector.
- Complete stainless steel external hardware.
- Removable door assembly for easy maintenance door latch system. Air craft cable for extra safety system.
- EPA: 1.4 sq. ft.
- Provided aluminum arm for square pole mounting. Wall mount bracket available.
- Horizontally oriented, mogul base, porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact. (100W and 150W are medium base)
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant.