Architectural area lighting, heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing, slim and sweeping-curve design provides low wind resistance. Segmented aluminum designed reflector for the best light efficiency. For walkways, street lighting and parking areas.
- Two pieces precise heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing and door frame, dark bronze polyester powder coat finish standard.
- Also available in other finish.
- Fully sealed with silicone foam gasket to prevent any leakage from the outside.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered glass lens.
- Segmented aluminum reflector, Type III distributions available.
- Complete stainless steel external hardware.
- Removable door assembly, easy maintenance door latch system. Air craft cable for extra safety system.
- Provided aluminum arm for square pole mounting. Wall mount bracket available.
- Induction lamps have rectangular lamp and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- High power factor, instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25°C to 50°C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).
- ARRA compliant.