SPECIAL ORDER ONLY with MOQ 300
10-12 weeks lead time
Architectural area lighting, heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing, slim and sweeping-curve design provides low wind resistance. Segmented aluminum design reflector for the best light efficiency. For building, walkways, accent areas and wall mounted applications.
- Full cut-off dark sky compliant fixtures.
- Precision heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing with integral cooling ribs that dissipate heat and dark bronze polyester powder paint finish standard. Also available in other finish.
- Fully sealed with silicone foam gasket to prevent any leakage from the outside.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered glass lens.
- Designed for either down or up light. Internal louver for direct light.
- Field adjustable and rotatable, spun aluminum reflector, adjustable and rotatable reflector for different photometric lighting output.
- Available spot light beam (SP) and wide flood light beam (WT).
- Complete stainless steel external hardware. Air craft cable for extra safety system.
- Quick mount bracket provided for easy installation.
- Horizontally oriented medium base (E26/ED17) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant.