The architectural surface ceiling-mount wrap is a low-profile, attractive fixture that delivers diffused vertical and horizontal illumination. It is the energy-efficient and aesthetically pleasing for schools, airports, libraries, retail and office spaces.
- 100% acrylic, injection molded prismatic diffuser with flat bottom, vertical sides and luminous ends.
- Optional high-impact-resistant prismatic acrylic diffuser available.
- Models available: Narrow type with 2 lamps and Wide type with 2, 3 and 4 lamps in single or tandem.
- Refractor and lens produce low lamp image.
- Spring loaded latch system secures lens to base housing.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Surface or stem mounting, individual installation.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).