The architectural surface ceiling-mount wrap is a low-profile, attractive fixture that delivers diffused vertical and horizontal illumination. It is the energy-efficient and aesthetically pleasing for schools, airports, libraries, retail and office spaces.
- 100% acrylic, injection molded prismatic diffuser with flat bottom, vertical sides and luminous ends.
- Optional high-impact-resistant prismatic acrylic diffuser available.
- Spring loaded latch system secures lens to base housing.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Surface or stem mounting, individual installation.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)