Ideal for commercial where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. Solid-state electronics offer both reliability and low-cost performance.
- Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign Compact size low-profile design LED exit sign.
- Innovative snap-together design allows for fast and easy installation.
- Letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke.
- Easily removable snap-out knockouts and chevron directional arrows.
- Single or double face configuration.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Universal (wall or ceiling) mounting.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power AC mode green LED indicator light, battery Disconnected mode red LED indicator light.
- Manual push-to-test switch provides for on-demand visual inspection of 30-second testing.
- Energy consumption of 3.2W for red letters and 3.8W for green letters.
- LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery (self-powered) on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic testing, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (Self-diagnostic testing for 30-second discharge once every 30-days and 30-minutes every six months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (primary and secondary, one acting as a back-up for the other) supplies at the same time.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics. Battery prorated for five years.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations. (0°C –50°C) & meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- ARRA compliant (optional).