Die cast aluminum housing with LED exit and LED emergency light. Unique new design provides spec-grade die cast EXIT sign with LED emergency lights in low profile housing.
- Energy efficient LED, Spec-grade and premium decorative design.
- Extruded aluminum housing. (also available in black or white powder coated)
- Spec-grade curved faceplate.
- Easily removable chevron directional indicators. Unique design allows double face conversion in the field. Quick-snap face plate closure.
- Single or double face configuration. 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Universal wall mounting K/O pattern.
- Die cast mounting canopy included. (provides top, end or back mount convenience)
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Ultra bright LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad Battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101.