The 2” cove strip light when installed in rows are design to eliminate shadows. As with other strip fixtures, it is an efficient solution for both task and general lighting needs. Used for cove light, display and vending machines.
- White post-painted cold rolled steel housing to prevent sharp edge. Matte white over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for smooth and maximum light reflect (minimum 85%).
- Variety of size channel strips are available with single line.
- Standard 2ft, 3ft and 4ft fixture combined end to end for continous rows.
- Surface mounting or directly to wall structure.
- Continuous row mounting available.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, Class P, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, Class P, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Pre-wired ballast with quick wire connectors provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).