* Discontinued - limited stock available
The canopy/parking garage luminaire provides a wide and even symmetrical light distribution. Use for parking garages, maintenance areas, industrial areas, corridors and storage areas.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing and Injection molded high impact UV stabilized polycarbonate lens.
- Iron reflector have white paint finish.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a dark bronze polyester powder coated finish, available in white or black finish.
- Housing with four 1/2” side hub and plug provided. (Field installation of button photocell, not included)
- Housing has silicone gaskets secure the seal between the lenses and the housing.
- Ceiling mount.
- Direct mounting to recessed J-box.
- Injection molded high impact UV stabilized prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Polycarbonate lenses will protect the light source against abuse, such as severe impact and vandalism.
- Induction lamps will have circular lamp and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- High power factor, instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25°C to 50°C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).
- ARRA compliant (optional).