* Discontinued - limited stock available
The canopy/parking garage luminaire provides a wide and even symmetrical light distribution. Use for parking garages, maintenance areas, industrial areas, corridors and storage areas.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing and Injection molded high impact UV stabilized polycarbonate lens.
- Iron reflector have white paint finish.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a dark bronze polyester powder coated finish, available in white or black finish.
- Housing with four 1/2” side hub and plug provided. (Field installation of button photocell, not included)
- Housing has silicone gaskets secure the seal between the lenses and the housing.
- Ceiling mount.
- Direct mounting to recessed J-box.
- HID lamps have medium base (E26 BD/ED17) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Compact fluorescent lamp GX24q base, 4-pin lamp option available.
- Lamp included.
- Injection molded high impact UV stabilized prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Polycarbonate lenses will protect the light source against abuse, such as severe impact and vandalism.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- The compact fluorescent lamps use a multi-voltage (120-277V) electronic high power factor ballast with operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).