* Discontinued - limited stock available
Commercial surface fixture has a milky-white acrylic lens are unique material that delivers a soft, diffused light of brightness and low glare. It is high efficiency, durability and value make it an ideal choice for commercial, office and institutional environments.
- Surface commercial fluorescent lighting.
- Opal white acrylic lens provides soft, brightness, low glare and uniform illumination.
- Die formed, cold-rolled steel, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- Surface or pendant mount.
- End to end row mounting available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).