The lit connector system allows continuous illumination all the way through the corner selection.
The CUBE2-SQ enables to create variety designs using CUBE2 series combined with HC90, TC, and XC lit connector(s). It is suitable for multiple applications such as commercial, general office, banking, retails, and educational environments.
- Pendant and drywall. (For Pendant, we supply canopy of ceiling choice - drywall or T-bar).
- High quality array LG LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 80
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- Standard powder-coat textured white painted finish on exposed trim, consult factory for custom colors.
- Comes with snap-in acrylic lens as standard.
- UL / CUL listed.
- UL listed for dry & damp location.
- Assembled in USA (optional)
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)