Architectural indoor, direct/indirect suspended light for LED system and fluorescent lamps. Reflected from the ceiling it creates soft and diffused lighting that ensures maximum visual comfort and balanced shadows. It can be installed individually or in a continuous line. Use for general office, banking, retail and educational environments.
- 4’ fixture sections for nominal suspension spacing of 4’. Using 4’ sections can be joined to form longer length fixtures.
- Extruded Aluminum Housing. ( 9”wide x 3”deep )
- Textured matte white polyester powder paint.
- Up light and down light distribution available. (Customized distribution available)
- Die cast aluminum flat end caps.
- Semi-specular or white aluminum straight blade louver.
- Premium smooth white acrylic diffuser.
- Suspended mounting provided with adjustable aircraft suspension system.
- Optional surface mounting available.
- Samsung LEDs available in 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000K color temperature.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- Custom wattage and lumen available upon request.
- CRI 80+
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 0-10V dim 1% (std.), 1~100%, Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Constant Current, Class 2.
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL / CUL listed.
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)