SPECIAL ORDER ONLY with MOQ 50
10-12 weeks lead time
Architectural linear wall mount fixture, a low-profile high-performance wall mount direct /indirect luminaire with forward throw optics. Open office ambient lighting for virtually glare free and shadow free illumination. It is an excellent choice for stairwell, wall in corridors and small offices.
- The housing is available in 2, 3, 4 or 8-foot in a single section. Using internal joiners, 4’, 8’ sections can be joined to longer length fixture.
- Perforated diffuser: 4’, 8’ length only.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, made of 20-gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Reflector system is high reflectance MIRO 4 specular forward throw anodized aluminum (optional).
- Finish in matte white powder coated paint for uniform light distribution and over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Die cast aluminum end caps.
- White metal perforated (solid or perforated patterns), slotted with white acrylic overlay or metal straight blade louver.
- Individual installation or end-to-end row wall mount.
- Linear lighting system designed for 1 or 2 lamps with T8, T5 and T5HO lamps.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- ARRA compliant.