* Discontinued - limited stock available
The rugged, die-cast aluminum housing and semi cut-off compact wall pack is ideal for both commercial and residential applications with wall mounting height requirements of 12 feet and below. Ideal for building entrances and walkways.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with 1/2” hub; button photocell can be field installed.
- Silicone rubber gasket to seal between backplate and front cover for wet locations.
- Dark bronze finish is standard; white or black finish is also available.
- Optional photocell for dusk to dawn.
- Wall mounting.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall with feed thru 1/2” conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- Anodized specular aluminum reflector with high efficiency and wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered frost textured glass lens.
- Compact fluorescent lamp GX24q base, 4-pin; single lamp option.
- HID lamps will have medium base (E26) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Lamp included.
- Compact fluorescent lamps use a multi-voltage (120-277V) electronic, high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) system.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA complian (optional).