LED premium grade enclosed and gasket fixture. For use in both indoor and outdoor applications where dust and moisture resistance and other non-hazardous contaminants. It is often used in refrigerated areas, food processing facilities, kitchens, parking garages, car washes, schools, government facilities, public areas and industrial spaces with low to medium mounting heights.
- UV-stabilized, Fully gasket fiberglass upper body with cold-rolled steel white finish reflector(wireway) and a high-impact acrylic DR crepe pattern diffuser, securely positioned in a permanent, IP 65 and IP67 continuous poured in place sealing gasket.
- Internal crepe pattern allows a smooth exterior surface, clear crepe shallow diffuser acrylic DR or polycarbonate.
- The diffuser and upper components are locked into place by retaining latches, assuring a secure and tight seal.
- Captive non-metallic snap-action latch cam secures lens to housing. Optional stainless steel latch.
- White end plugs 7/8” Housing end holes (2) - Snaps and locks tight to maintain tight seal of unused end holes.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- Tamper resistant (TR) option prevents the lens from being removed by unauthorized personnel. Tamper proof driver cat. #TPDT required (sold separately).
- Optional Low profile (DW-LP) designed weatherproof enclosure, one-piece 5VA fiberglass housing, NEMA 4X gasket. Stainless steel latches (#316) available.
- Chain, swivel stem and surface mounting.
- Mounting brackets provided. (Stainless steel brackets)
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficency up to 162 LPW.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Color Rendering Index: 80+
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 1~100%(std.), Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) ~ 122°F (50°C) (Std.).
DW4&8-72LED, 88LED, 100LED from -40°F (-40°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
- Constant Current, Class 2
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp / wet location listed.
- IP Rating: IP65 and IP67.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- Made in USA.
- ARRA compliant.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- NSF International certified.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Canadian Standard Association.
- Nema 4X rated lens and housing, IP66. (DW-LP only)
- 1500 PSI hose-down. (DW-LP only)