Premium grade enclosed and gasket fluorescent fixture. For use in both indoor and outdoor applications where dust and moisture resistance and other non-hazardous contaminants. It is often used in refrigerated areas, food processing facilities, kitchens, parking garages, car washes, schools, government facilities, public areas and industrial spaces with low to medium mounting heights.
- UV-stabilized, Fully gasket fiberglass upper body with cold-rolled steel white finish reflector (wireway) and a high-impact acrylic DR crepe pattern diffuser, securely positioned in a permanent, IP 65 and IP67 continuous poured in place sealing gasket.
- Internal crepe pattern allows a smooth exterior surface, clear crepe shallow or deep diffuser acrylic DR or polycarbonate.
- The diffuser and upper components are locked into place by retaining latches, assuring a secure and tight seal.
- Captive non-metallic snap-action latch cam secures lens to housing. Optional stainless steel latch.
- White end plugs 7/8” Housing end holes (2) - Snaps and locks tight to maintain tight seal of unused end holes.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- Tamper resistant (TR) option prevents the lens from being removed by unauthorized personnel. Tamper proof driver cat. #TPDT required (sold separately).
- Chain, swivel stem and surface mounting.
- Mounting brackets provided. (Stainless steel brackets)
- Standard T5, T8, T5HO, T8HO fluorescent lamps are available.
- Lamp Configurations : 1, 2 or 3 lamps or tandem.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- NSF International certified.
- Suitable for damp location/ wet location listed.
- IP Rating: IP65 and IP67.
- Made in USA.
- ARRA compliant.