The borosilicate glass lens wall pack is ideal for both commercial and residential applications with wall mounting. Use on factories, warehouses, self storage, commercial buildings, entrances, walkways and loading docks.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installs on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall with feed thru 1/2” conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- Anodized specular aluminum reflector with high efficiency and wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered clear prismatic glass lens.
- HID lamps have medium base (E26) or mogul base (E39) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Compact fluorescent lamp GX24q, 4-pin base; one or two lamps option.
- Lamp included.
- Compact fluorescent lamps use a multi-voltage (120-277V) electronic, sound rate A, high power factor ballast ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C).
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA comliant (optional).