The semi cut-off wall pack is ideal for both commercial applications with wall mounting. Use on factories, warehouses, self storage, commercial buildings, entrances, walkways and loading docks.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and hinged door frame.
- Door frame holds lens and seals housing gasket.
- Housing with 1/2” feed-through hubs provided.
- Housing has silicone gasket to seal to lens for wet location.
- Dark bronze finish is standard; white or black finish is also available.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall with feed through 1/2” conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- Anodized specular aluminum reflector with high efficiency and wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered frost textured glass lens.
- HID lamps will have medium base (E26 BD/ED17) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Compact fluorescent lamp GX24q, 4-pin base; one or two lamps option.
- Lamp included.
- Compact fluorescent lamps use a multi-voltage (120-277V) electronic, sound rate A, high power factor ballast ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C).
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).