DISCONTINUED - Limited Stock Available
The small size of the ELS makes it an ideal choice for size restricted architectural applications. Its functionality makes it a standard fixture used in storage areas, displays, institutions, industrial and retail applications.
- Die-formed 24 gauge steel channel with knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- One continuous lens for 8-feet fixtures.
- All Steel surfaces are painted after fabrication with high gloss baked white matte powder paint.
- Frosted lens.
- Fixture is wall or surface mounted or pendant mounted, or suspended mounted with chains.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- High quality array LEDs.
- 4000K color temperature standard.
- Color Temperature: 4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 80
- 100,000 hours.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range.
- Features included over surge protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.90, THD <20.
- Dimming Control: 0-10V 10%~100%
- To find an approved dimmer switch, please see table1.
- Ambient operating temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Surge Protector.
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- DLC premium.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information)
- 5 years warranty.
- 100,000 hours per L70 TM-21 at 158°F (70°C)