This recessed, low-profile designed with an acrylic lens, high performance luminaire provides general illumination. Its high efficiency, great performance and value make it an ideal choice for commercial and institutional environments.
- 100% acrylic, clear prismatic, pattern #12 with minimum 0.1” thickness A12 lens as standard.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Standard steel door frame allows easy lens replacement without tool. Unique door frame design delivers a premium extruded appearance. Smooth edges for easy handling. Powder-painted, door steel latches provide easy, secure door closure.
- Painted parts finished with high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Recessed ceiling mount.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Field installed flange kit. (available as option)
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 80
- Reported L70 +60,000 hours at 55°C
- Service life: 100,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- Philips Xitanium: 0-10V Dim to 1%(PH).
- Osram Optotronic: 0-10V Dim to 1%(OS1) or 10%(OS).
- Generic: 0-10V Dim to 10%(GR).
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Recessed Luminaires, Type IC
- DLC listed.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- LM-79 (DLC listed products only)