- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing.
- Compact, low-profile design in neutral finish. Universal mounting plate with easy quick connect for fast installation.
- Fully adjustable 6V, 5.4W two lamp square heads.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Test switch and charge rate indicator.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Surface mount. (wall or ceiling)
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120V/277V 60Hz dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V, 2 x 5.4 wattage incandescent lamp. DC T5 wedge base lamps for emergency mode.
- Maintenance-free, rechargeable 6V 4.5Ah, sealed lead-acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Remote Capability model: 6V, 7Ah Lead-acid battery delivers more than 90 minute capacity to emergency lamps and may use additional remote light heads (up to 6V 10.8W), without additional battery.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- SDT : Self-Diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for damp locations.
- Meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).