* Discontinued - limited stock available
An economical alternative to the damp and wet Channel, this enclosed strip light is appropriate for damp and wet locations as well as for protection against dust and other non-hazardous contaminants. It is often used in refrigerated areas, garages and industrial spaces with low to medium mounting heights.
- Vaportite fixture feature in rugged and durable construction. One piece polycarbonate housing with powder coated pint iron gear tray, hinge at both side with tool less latch for easy of accessibility and maintenance.
- Captive, Stainless steel snap-action latch cam secures lens to housing.
- Impact resistant translucent rounded acrylic linear diffuser.
- Fixtures wiring knockouts are provided on back and each end of housing.
- 2’, 4’ and 8’ unit available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 lamps or tandem.
- Chain and surface mounting.
- Mounting bracket provided.
- Standard T8, T5, and T5HO lamps are available.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP Rating: IP65.
- ARRA compliant (optional).