Ideal for commercial where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. Solid-state electronics offer both reliability and low-cost performance. Provides 11W of remote wattage.
- Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign.
- Innovative snap-together design allows for fast and easy installation.
- Letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke.
- Easily removable snap-out knockouts and chevron directional arrows.
- Single or double face configuration.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Universal (wall or ceiling) mounting.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LEDs mounted on print circuit board.
- LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Offers 11W of remote capability.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- 6V, 4.5Ah, Maintenance-free and rechargeable sealed lead acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- HTR: Internal heater, Using the optional heater enables the unit to be used in cold environments.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101.