* Discontinued - limited stock available
Building facades, landscape lighting, sign lighting, display and other general applications where flood lighting may come into use. As well as general safety and security lighting.
- Die-cast aluminum housing, electrical components are mounted for maximum heat dissipation.
- Housing is dark bronze polyester powder paint finish standard. Also available in white, black and custom color finish.
- Silicone rubber gasket between backplate and front cover for wet locations.
- Anodized aluminum reflector with high efficiency, heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens.
- Provided with a standard heavy-duty 1/2” adjustable slip fitter mount for both ground and wall mount.
- HPS lamp, MH lamp use a medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Compact fluorescent lamps have 4-pin socket type (GX24).
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- Compact fluorescent lamps use a multi-voltage (120-277V) electronic, high power factor ballast with operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C)
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).