* Discontinued - limited stock available
The compact, medium, large LED flood lights are designed for any application where traditional floodlights are being used. This energy-efficient luminaire is a green solution and can replace conventional halogen, HID, compact fluorescent. Use on building facades, backyard lighting, sign lighting, display, ceiling and other general application.
- Heavy-duty Rugged die-cast aluminum construction body on which electrical components, powder coated for a long life finish. Black finish is standard.
- Die-cast integral heat sink to provide thermal management.
- Silicone rubber gasket to prevent any leakage from the outside.
- High reflectance anodized aluminum reflector, high impact resistant tempered clear glass lens.
- High performance LED driver and chip.
- Standard Beam angle: 120 degree.
- Front glare shield option.
- Provided 20” long 3-wire cable.
- Provided with a standard heavy-duty 1/2” adjustable slip fitter mount for both ground and wall mount.
- Color Temperature: 5000 (K)
- Luminous Efficiency: Nominal 70 LM/W
- Lifetime: over 50,000 hours.
- Fixture for ambient minimum operating temperatures from -20°C(-4°F) / 40°C(104°F).
- Power Factor: over 0.95
- Input Voltage: 100-277V AC, 50/ 60Hz.
- Output Voltage: 30-36VDC.
- UL/CUL listed. UL1598, UL8750.
- IP65 Rating.
- Suitable for wet location.
- 5 years limited warranty.