This recessed, low-profile designed with an acrylic lens, high performance static luminaires provide general illumination. Its high efficiency, great performance and value make it an ideal choice for commercial and institutional environments.
- 100% acrylic, clear prismatic, pattern #12 with minimum 0.1” thickness A12 lens as standard.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Standard steel door frame allows easy lens replacement without tool. Unique door frame design delivers a premium extruded appearance. Smooth edges for easy handling. Powder-painted, door steel latches provide easy, secure door closure. Spring-loaded latches optional.
- Painted parts finished with high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Recessed ceiling mount.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps are available.
- 2X2 fixtures can be used with 2 to 3 higher efficiency PL-L lamp.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamps not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).