For all applications in site, area, and general lighting requiring high uniformity, excellent vertical light distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.
The HAP luminaire delivers exceptional performance in a low-profile design.
- Die-cast aluminium construction body on which electrical components.
- Die-cast integral heat sink to provide thermal management.
- PMS: Pole mount arm available for 3”, 4” and 5” square pole.
- PMR: Pole mount arm available for 3”(PMR3), 4”(PMR4) and 5”(PMR5) dia. round pole.
- SF: Adjustable slip fitter mount available for pipe installation (1-21/32”O.D to 2-3/8”O.D)
- Mounting arm bolts are 304 stainless steel and zinc-plated steel.
- Color Temperature: 4000 / 5000K
- Color Rendering Index: 70+ CRI.
- CREE LED.
- Lifetime: over 50,000 hours.
- Reported L70: +69,600 hours.
- 5 steps LED chips.
- Power Efficiency: > 90%
- Fixture for ambient minimum operating temperatures from -40°C to 40°C
- Input Voltage: 100V-277V, 50/60Hz.
- THD < 20%
- Provided with integrated surge protection (6kV line-line, 10kV line-earth).
- Optional integrated 10kV/10kA surge protection available (SP10).
- Over Voltage Protect : Hiccup mode. The power supply shall return to normal operation only after the power is turn-on again.
- Short Circuit Protect : No damage shall occur when any output operating in a short circuit condition. The power supply shall be self-recovery when the fault condition is removed.
- Over Temperature Protect : 110°C
- Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Category C (outdoors) High.
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens.
- UL listed.
- DLC listed.
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- Suitable for wet location.
- Tested to IESNA LM80 standards.
- LM79, LM80.
- IP66 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009.
- Light engines are IP66 rated; luminaire is IP65 rated.
- 5 years limited warranty.