The induction high bay series is ideal for location of retail stores, storage areas and general open areas. Suited for medium to high mount heights of 20’ or lower.
- Heavy duty 2 piece, spun aluminum ballast housing with a white polyester powder paint finish.
- Easy to change out with other reflectors replace or remove and bottom lens.
- 8-5/8” dia. housing: (1) 150W Max
- 12” dia. housing: (1) 300W max, (2) 250W max
- Comes with die cast hook for easy mounting.
- Pendant mount: threaded for 3/4” conduit or hook mount.
REFLECTOR & BOTTOM LENS:
- High impact, UV-stabilized prismatic polycarbonate reflector and spun anodized aluminum reflector.
- Available with conical bottom lens, drop bottom lens and heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass flat lens in options. Except 19” without bottom lens.
- Aluminum Reflector option : 16” dia., 19” dia., 22” dia. and 30”dia. with bottom lens.
- Prismatic Reflector option: 16” dia., 22” dia.
- Circular induction lamp.
- Color temperature : 5000K standard.
- 80,000 hours, long lamp life rating, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- Available with Bi-Level options.
- High power factor(≥ 95%), instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 80,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25° to 50°C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- IP20 rated.
- Suitable for damp location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).
- ARRA compliant. (optional)