Enclosed and gasket LED Hi-Bay is appropriate for damp and wet locations as well as for protection against dust and other non-hazardous contaminants. It is often used in food industry, cold storage, warehouses, parking garages, commercial kitchens, car washing, utility tunnels, laundries and industrial facilities.
- Vaportite fixture that features fiber glass housing with white powder coated iron gear tray, hinge at both side with tool less latch for easy of accessibility and maintenance.
- One piece impact resistant Acrylic, frosted ends and side linear prism diffuser.
- Stainless steel latches as standard.
- Fixtures provided with black end plug, 7/8” housing end holes (2) - Snaps and locks tight to maintain tight seal of unused end holes.
- 86% minimum average reflective white power coated high gloss white reflectors or specular aluminum reflector.
- Housing utilizes off the shelf 1/2” fittings.
- Poured in place gasket helps seal the enclosures form most hostile environments.
- Optional Tamper resistance available.
- Compatible with chain, cable, dual pendant mount (by others)
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficency up to 173 LPW.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Color variation within 3 MacAdam steps.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 10~100%(std.), 1~100%, Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) ~ 55°C (131°F).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- NSF International certified.
- Suitable for damp and wet locations.
- Assembled in USA.
- ARRA compliant.
- IP 67 rated.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)