An enclosed and gasket Hi-Bay enclosed light is appropriate for damp and wet locations as well as for protection against dust and other non-hazardous contaminants. It is often used in food industry, cold storage, warehouses, parking garages, commercial kitchens, car washing, utility tunnels, laundries and industrial facilities.
- Vaportite fixture that features UV stabilized polycarbonate housing with white powder coated iron gear tray, hinge at both side with tool less latch for easy of accessibility and maintenance.
- One piece impact resistant UV stabilized polycarbonate, frosted ends and linear prism diffuser.
- Captive, Stainless steel snap-action latch cam secures lens to housing. Able to tamper resistant latch.
- Fixtures provided with white end plugs, 7/8” housing end holes (2) - Snaps and locks tight to maintain tight seal of unused end holes.
- 86% minimum average reflective white power coated high gloss white reflectors or specular aluminum reflector.
- Suspended (chain or aircraft cable) and surface ceiling mounting.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp: 4 and 6 lamps.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- NSF International certified.
- Suitable for damp and wet locations.
- IP 67 rated.
- Assemble in USA.
- ARRA compliant.