The industrial channel is a standard strip with reflectors to focus the majority or all of the illumination downward. The series incorporates sturdy embossed reflectors that precisely direct and effectively control light. It is a durable and efficient solution for both task and general lighting needs. Its functionality makes it an ideal choice for large storage areas, institutions, industrial and retail applications.
- Solid top and up light aperture reflector is die embossed for extra strength and rigidity (48” length)
- Easily assembled with snap together components and no extra tools required.
- 4’ and 8’ strips available with 1, 2, and 3 lamps or tandem.
- Optional wire guards with snap-on clips available.
- Die-formed cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel channel with knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Optional 95% reflectivity MIRO aluminum reflector available. (AR, ARUP)
- For surface, chain, swivel stem, unit or row installation.
- End plates can be modified for continuous row mounting option.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T8HO, T5, and T5HO lamps are available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets. (For tandem double-length unit, T8 lamp)
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA Compliant (optional).