IC and airtight 4” aperture housing is for A19, PAR16, PAR20 and R20 incandescent lamp down light. Small aperture model of recessed down light housing is for accent and task lighting. It is design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas.
- Recessed housing rated IC-airtight for new construction applications.
- Airtight fixture sealed and gasket to prevent airflow between plenum spaces and heated areas.
- Double wall aluminum housing. Galvanized steel frame. Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access. Housing can be adjusted in plaster frame for ceilings up to 1” thick.
- IC housing for insulated ceilings and direct contact with insulation.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hanger for span 24”.
- No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-bars with wires or screws.
- Integral captive nails included for fast and easy installation.
- Lamp maximum wattage: 50W PAR20, R20 and PAR16.
- 40W A19 incandescent lamp.
- Lamp ratings based on trim selected.
- Vertically adjustable in medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Meets the state of California Title 24 requirements.
- Meets the state of Washington restricted air flow requirements.
- Please refer to trim pages 132 for further details.
- Reflector - Aluminum specular finish.
- Baffle - Aluminum with deep grooves to reduce aperture glare. Matte black or white painted finishes.
- Wall Washers - Scoop wall washers are available for consistent; smooth side wall illumination.
- Lenses - Shower trim glass lenses. Albalite, drop opal or fresnel lenses. Wet location.
- White metal trim ring is standard.