IC and airtight 4” aperture housing with LED. Replaces current 50W MR16 aperture model of recessed down light housing. It is design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas. ENERGY STAR® Qualified and can be used for California Title 24.
- Recessed housing rated IC-airtight for remodel applications.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- Galvanized steel plate connects housing to electrical junction box.
- 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”x6” joist construction.
- Remodel housing for IC housing for insulated ceilings and direct contact with insulation.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness from 3/8” or 5/8”.
- LED MR16 10W 120-277V lamp.
- Color temperature : 3000K standard.
- Lumens: 600Lm/3000K
- Beam angle: 30/60 degree
- Hours: Rate for 30,000 hours.
- CRI: 80 CRI typical.
- Drivers have high power factor >95%. THD 10%
- Dimmable – full range dimming to 5% compatible with dimmable with the use of most incandescent, magnetic low voltage and electronic low voltage wall box dimmers.
- Minimum starting temp. -18°C
- Power consumption: 10W
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V, 60Hz
- Input Current Amps: 175mA (120V)
- Out put Amps: 600mA
- 40,000 hours
- UL listed.
- Suitable for damp location.
- Energy Star Qualification.
- California T24 compliance.
- 7 years limited warranty for ballast.