100W IC and airtight double wall 6” aperture housing allows the use of higher wattage light for A19, R30 and PAR30 incandescent lamps. It is design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas.
- Double wall aluminum housing.
- IC-airtight for 100 wattage light sources new construction housing. Airtight fixture sealed and gasket to prevent airflow between plenum spaces and heated areas.
- Galvanized steel frame. Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access.
- Housing can be adjusted in plaster frame for ceilings up to 1-1/2” thick.
- Housing with thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping.
- 7-1/2” height allows use in 2”x8” joist construction.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hanger for span 24”.
- No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-bars with wires or screws.
- Integral captive nails included for fast and easy installation.
- Lamp maximum wattage: 75W R30 / PAR30, 90W BR40, 100W A19 (Lamp ratings based on trim selected).
- Vertically adjustable medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Meets the state of California Title 24 requirements.
- Meets state of Washington restricted air flow requirements.
- Please refer to trim pages 140-141 for further details.
- Reflector - Aluminum specular finish.
- Baffle - Aluminum with deep grooves to reduce aperture glare. Matte black or white painted finishes.
- Wall Washers - Scoop wall washers are available for consistent; smooth side wall illumination.
- Lenses - Shower trim glass lenses. Albalite, drop opal or fresnel lenses. Wet location.
- White plastic trim ring is standard.