IC and airtight sloped ceiling 6” aperture housing for maximum 150W incandescent lamps. It is design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Single wall aluminum construction. Pitch range: 2/12 to 6/12 inch.
- Sloped ceiling recessed housing rated IC-airtight for new construction applications.
- Single wall aluminum housing and galvanized steel frame. Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access. Housing can be adjusted in plaster frame for ceilings up to 1-1/2” thick.
- Housing with thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping.
- Design to use in ceiling with slopes pitch range from 2/12 to 6/12 pitch.
- 7-1/2” height allows use in 2”x8” joist construction.
- Galvanized steel junction is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hanger for span 24”.
- No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-bars with wires or screws.
- Integral captive nails included for fast and easy installation.
- Lamp maximum wattage: 150W (Lamp ratings based on trim selected).
- Vertically adjustable medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Please refer to trim pages 148 for further details.
- Reflector - Aluminum specular finish.
- Baffle - Aluminum with deep grooves to reduce aperture glare. Matte black or white painted finishes.
- Wall Washers - Scoop wall washers are available for consistent; smooth side wall illumination.
- Lenses - Shower trim glass lenses. Albalite, drop opal or fresnel lenses. Wet location.
- White plastic trim ring is standard.