8” Horizontal commercial frame-in is non-insulated ceiling design for high wattage application with lens. Ideal for medium to high ceilings for commercial installations.
- Galvanized steel plaster frame: Quality galvanized steel ring riveted to elevated steel junction box tray.
- Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access.
- Mounting: Bar hanger allows fixtures to affix to T-bar grid into wood or steel joist members.
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction.
- Maximum 1-1/2” ceiling thickness.
- Toolless adjustments post installation.
- Unique optic allows high lumen transmission while concealing the LED light source resulting in efficient, inviting light and minimizing LED glare.
- Non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3” from all side of housing.
- Galvanized steel junction box with seven 1/2” knockouts, four pryouts, and snap on cover.
- Electrical connections are made through a single junction box door.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hangers for span 24”.
- No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-bars with wires or screws.
- Integral captive nails included for fast and easy installation.
- CREE LED technology.
- 50,000 hours.
- 4000K color temperature standard.
- 16W, 25W, 38W, 50W, 70W, 100W LED.
- Color Rendering Index: > 90
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- 3 in 1 dimming: Triac (120V only), 0-10V (dim to 1%, 120-277V), ELV (120V only).
- Thermal protection.
- Surge protection (3kV line to line, 6kV line to earth).
- Protections: Output open load, over-current and short-circuit(hiccup), and over-temperature with auto recovery.
- Conducted and radiated EMI: Compliant with FCC CFR Title 47 Part 15 Class B (120 Vac)/ Class A (277 Vac) and EN55015 (CISPR 15) at 220/230/240 Vac.
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations with covered ceiling.
- UL/CUL wet location listed with lens only.
- Minimum 75°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified to US.
- Energy Star certified.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- ARRA compliant (optional).