SPECIAL ORDER ONLY with MOQ 500
10-12 weeks lead time
6” aperture recessed downlight housing is designed for general purpose application with lens and variety of trims. Universal compact fluorescent housing gives an economical energy and cost saving with easy installation.
- Compact fluorescent IC-airtight rated double wall aluminum housing with gasket attached to the frame.
- Housings are IC-rated for use in insulated ceilings and will be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas.
- 7-1/2” height allows use in 2”x8” joist construction.
- Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access. Housing can be adjusted in plaster frame for ceilings up to 1-1/2” thick.
- Housing suitable for new construction .
- Galvanized steel junction box with seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hangers are Integral T-bar clip snaps onto T-bars; no additional clips or brackets.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within between joists with 16“ to 24” space.
- Double head nails included, positioned for quick and easy installation.
- Two 3-26W G24q 4-pin quad (DTT) compact fluorescent lamps for electronic ballast operation; ordered separately.
- Socket: Vertically adjustable socket mount galvanized steel plate with universal lamp holder; 4-pin UL listed thermoplastic socket.
- High power factor, programmed start, electronic ballast, no PCB’s, class P and operating a line voltage from 120V to 277V w/ Q-connectors; comes as standard.
- Emergency back-up 90 minutes battery pack and dimming ballast options are available. Must specify voltage.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Meets the state of California Title 24 requirements.
- Please refer to trim pages 101 for further details.
- Offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, wall wash and lensed trims.