SPECIAL ORDER ONLY with MOQ 500
10-12 weeks lead time
6” aperture recessed downlight housing is designed for general purpose application with lens and variety of trims. Universal compact fluorescent housing gives an economical energy and cost saving with easy installation.
- Compact fluorescent Non-IC and airtight rated single wall aluminum housing with gasket attached to the frame.
- Housings are IC-rated for use in insulated ceilings and will be in direct contact with ceiling insulation.
- Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas.
- 7-1/2” height allows use in 2”x8” joist construction.
- Mounting: Housing has four high tension remodeling clips to design secure the housing.
- Housing is vertically adjustable up to maximum 1-1/2” ceiling thickness.
- Housing suitable for remodel construction.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Quick connectors are supplied on all leads.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is connected to the bottom on J-box.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness up to maximum 1-1/2” thick ceiling.
- Two 3-26W G24q 4-pin quad (DTT) compact fluorescent lamps for electronic ballast operation; ordered separately.
- Socket: Vertically adjustable socket mount galvanized steel plate with universal lampholder; 4-pin UL listed thermoplastic socket.
- High power factor, programmed start, electronic ballast, no PCB’s, class P and operating a line voltage from 120V to 277V w/ Q-connectors; comes as standard.
- Emergency back-up 90 minutes battery pack and dimming ballast options are available. Must specify voltage.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Please refer to trim pages 101 for further details.
- Offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, wall wash and lensed trims.