SPECIAL ORDER ONLY with MOQ 500
10-12 weeks lead time
Sloped ceiling 6” aperture housing for compact fluorescent lamps. This design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Single wall aluminum construction. Pitch range : 2/12 to 6/12 pitch.
- Recessed sloped ceiling single wall housing for new construction applications.
- Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3” from all side of housing. IC-rated for use in insulated ceilings and will be in direct contact with ceiling insulation.
- Galvanized steel frame. Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access. Housing can be adjusted in plaster frame for ceilings up to 1-1/2” thick.
- Design to use in ceiling with slopes pitch range from 2/12 to 6/12 pitch.
- 7-1/2” Height allows use in 2”x8” joist construction.
- Galvanized steel junction box with seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hangers are Integral T-bar clip snaps onto T-bars; no additional clips or brackets.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within between joists with 16“ to 24” space.
- Double head nails included, positioned for quick and easy installation.
- One 13-26W CFL G24q 4-pin quad (DTT) and one 13-42W CFL GX24q 4-pin triple tube(TRT) for electronic ballast operation; ordered separately.
- Socket: Vertically adjustable socket mount galvanized steel plate with universal lamp holder; 4-pin UL listed thermoplastic socket.
- High power factor, programmed start, electronic ballast, no PCB’s, class P and operating a line voltage from 120V to 277V w/ Q-connectors; 120V comes as standard.
- Emergency back-up 90 minutes battery pack and dimming ballast options are available. Must specify voltage.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- Please refer to trim pages 104 for further details.
- Reflector - Aluminum specular finish. White plastic trim ring is standard.
- Baffle - Aluminum with deep grooves to reduce aperture glare. Matte black or white painted finishes.
- White plastic trim ring is standard.