- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing.
- High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution.
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs. Adjustable LED lamp heads provides optimal center-to-center spacing.
- Test switch and charge rate indicator.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Surface mount, suitable for wall or ceiling mount. Conduit mount knockout on top of housing.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120V/277V 60Hz dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
- 1 watt per head (8 LED x 0.125 watts).
- 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations. (0° - 50°C / 32°F - 122°F)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.