- Heavy duty emergency lighting that is efficient and easy to install. It is completely self-contained and fully automatic.
- Durable 20-gauge steel construction.
- Thermoplastic emergency heads, two lamps standard.
- Available in white housing.
- Knockouts on the back for wall mount.
- Side and top knockouts for conduit feed applications.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Remote capacity of 25W standard.
- Runs up to 8 hours without remote heads.
- Two, 6V, 1.0W adjustable square LED lamp heads in engineering grade, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic.
- Maintenance-free, 6V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- 5 years warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro rated for 2 years.
- UL Listed for damp locations. (68°F (20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)).
- Meets UL924, NFPA 70, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.