- High-impact thermoplastic housing.
- Two fully adjustable glare-free round shape light heads for emergency light.
- Cold weather feature available with standard unit for freezer applications.
- Fully-gasket enclosure housing and non-hazardous environments.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Surface wall mount.
- Side and top conduit knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Can operate up to 3.7 watts remote capacity in temperatures 0°C - 50°C.
- Standard unit without remote loads can be used in cold weather freezer applications (-20ºC - 50ºC ).
- Ultra-bright LED lamps.
- 1.875W per head (15 LED x 0.125 watts)
- 9.6V maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for wet locations. (-20°C - 50°C / -4°F - 122°F)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.