DISCONTINUED & LIMITED QTY AVAILABLE
6” Horizontal commercial frame-in is non-insulated ceiling design for high wattage application with lens and adjustable trims. Ideal for medium to high ceilings for commercial installations.
- Quad horizontal compact fluorescent lamp housing for one or two lamps horizontally mounted; 4-pin quad socket with integral ballast.
- Galvanized steel plaster frame: Quality galvanized steel ring riveted to elevated steel junction box tray.
- Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access.
- Commercial frame-in requires minimum clearances of 3” from thermal insulation and 1/2” from adjacent building components.
- Ceiling thickness: Accepts 3/4” Max. ceiling thickness.
- Socket: Die formed galvanized steel with one or two; 4-pin thermoplastic sockets.
- Mounting: Bar hanger knockouts allow fixture to affix to T-bar grid or nail-free bar hangers into wood or steel joist members.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has five 1/2” and two 3/4 knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Ground wire provided on J-box and quick connectors are supplied on all leads.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hangers for span 24”.
- No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-bars with wires or screws.
- Integral captive nails included for fast and easy installation.
- One or two 13-26W electronic 4-pin quad tube (DTT) ordered separately.
- One 13-42W electronic 4-pin triple tube (TRT) ordered separately. (Lamp ratings based on trim selected)
- High power factor electronic ballast for T4 lamps are sound rate A, class P, programmed start, minimum ambient starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and operating a line voltage from 120V to 277V comes as standard.
- Emergency back-up 90 minute, 650 Lumen battery and dimming ballast options are available.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- Minimum 75°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Please refer to trim pages for further details.