Injection-molded, enginnering-grade, 5VA ﬂame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing with LED exit and LED emergency light. Unique new design EXIT sign with LED emergency lights in low profile housing.
- Energy efficient LED, Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
- Adjustable High-performance chrome-plated metalized reﬂector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution.
- Long-lasting, energy efficient red or green LED exit sign.
- Easily removable chevron directional indicators. Unique design allows double face conversion in the ﬁeld. Quick-snap face plate closure.
- Single or double face configuration. Available in white or black housing.
- Remote capable comes as standard. Connect two additional LED heads; not included.
- Universal wall mounting K/O pattern.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Ultra-bright LED lamps.
- 4.5W per light pipe (36 LED x 0.125 watts)
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations. (0°C - 50°C / 32°F - 122°F)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 70, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.