LED retrofit trim for use in remodel or new construction application housing. It can be installed into most 5” or 6-inch incandescent cans, simply install existing housing. The LED down light series is designed for direct light with UL standards.
- LED retrofit trim is use in existing most other 5” or 6” IC or Non-IC housings.
- Primary power disconnect provided for simple connection to a standard Edison (E26) base socket adapter.
- Provided quick connector. Frosted lens reduce glare optics, self-flanged white painted trim standard.
- Utilizes standard spring clips, installs in most 6” incandescent down lights. Insert spring clips into can and press trim to ceiling.
- Pull out an incandescent trim from existing housing.
- Simply screw in the adapter and plug in the module, and then torsion springs mounted to ensure easy installation.
- Adapter assembly allows the luminaries to install directly into existing most other 5-inch or 6-inch down light housings.
- CREE LED.
- LED: 10 watts.
- High-efficiency nominal 3000K, +90 CRI, Beam angle: ± 100°
- Color temperature: 3000K (Std.), 4000K
- LEDs mounted to a metal-core circuit board and ensuring optimal thermal management and long life. Drivers have high power factor >95%.
- 3 in 1 dimming : Triac dimming (120V only), 0-10V (dim to 1%, 120-277V), ELV(120V only).
- Closed Fixture for ambient minimum operating temperatures range: 14°F (-10°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Total Input Power: 15W
- Input Voltage: 120V, or 120V-277V, 60Hz
- Operating hours: 50,000 hours.
- E26 adaptor.
- UL listed.
- Energy Star Listed.
- RoHS compliant.
- Suitable for Wet Location.
- 5 years limited warranty.