The design of the panels produces even, consistent shadowless light. The LEDs enable long life, high lumen maintenance, and are low maintenance and constructed without hazardous materials. The LED panel series is designed to lay in drop ceilings in office, schools, and healthcare applications.
- The external driver ensures steady performance and long lifetime.
- Aluminum with white powder coated finish.
- Slim profile and low weight design.
- White finished.
- Impact resistent frosted lens.
- Color Temperature: 4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficiency up to 125 LPW. 105 LPW for 65W only.
- CRI: Ra>80.
- Service life: Greater than 100,000 hours minimizing maintenance frequency.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Short circuit protection.
- 0-10V Dimming. (1%-100%, 5%-100%.)
- To find an approved dimmer switch, please see table1.
- Power Factor: >0.9
- THD: <20%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL listed.
- UL 1598 suitable for damp locations, Type IC.
- UL 8750 LED equpment in lighting products.
- DLC premium listed. (Customized wattage will not be DLC listed)
- DLC standard listed for 65W only.
- 5 year warranty.
- Suitable for damp location, Type IC.
- 100,000+ hours per L70 TM-21 at 158°F (70°C).