4” Commercial frame-in is design for high quality application with lens and adjustable trims. Ideal for joist or stud installation requiring high quality architectural grade reflectors.
- Compact fluorescent housing for one vertically mounted fluorescent lamp with integral ballast.
- Galvanized steel plaster frame: Architectural quality galvanized steel ring riveted to elevated steel junction box tray.
- Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access.
- Commercial frame-in requires minimum clearances of 3” from thermal insulation and 1/2” from adjacent building components.
- Lamp adjustment: Reflectors have adjustment slots for optimal light distribution and control.
- Ceiling thickness: Accepts 3/4” Max. ceiling thickness.
- Socket cup: Extruded aluminum socket cup, adjustable socket complete with positive latch; one 4-pin thermoplastic socket.
- Mounting: Bar hanger knockouts allow fixture to affix to T-bar grid or nail-free bar hangers into wood or steel joist members.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has five 1/2” and two 3/4 knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Ground wire provided on J-box and quick connectors are supplied on all leads. Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hangers for span 24”.
- No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-bars with wires or screws.
- Integral captive nails included and positioned for fast and easy installation.
- One 13-26W electronic 4-pin quad ordered separately.
- One 13-32W electronic 4-pin triple tube (TRT) ordered separately. (Lamp ratings based on trim selected)
- High power factor electronic ballast for T4 lamps is sound rate A, class P, programmed start, minimum ambient starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and operating a line voltage from 120V to 277V comes as standard.
- Emergency back-up 90 minute, 650 Lumen battery and dimming ballast options are available.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- Minimum 75°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Please refer to trim pages for further details.