The borosilicate glass lensed wall pack is ideal for commercial and residential applications with wall mounting. Use on factories, warehouses, self storage, commercial buildings, entrances, walkways and loading docks.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and hinged door frame with prismatic borosilicate glass lens refractor.
- Door frame holds lens and seals to housing gasket with two stainless steel screws.
- Housing with 1/2” feed-through hubs provided.
- Housing has silicone gasket to seal to lens for wet location.
- Dark bronze powder finish is standard; white or black finish is also available.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall with feed thru 1/2” conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- Anodized specular aluminum reflector with high efficiency and wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered clear prismatic glass lens.
- Vertical lamp position, HID lamps have medium base (E26) or mogul base (E39) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).